Supporting those coping with cancer and other serious and chronic illnesses:
- Fortyfying those affected with an extra layer of support.
- Assisting parents and their children as they learn to discuss difficult topics.
- Helping adults recognize the purpose served by anxiety when illness is in your life.
- Providing a safe place to share your hopes and fears.
- Assisting others in understanding why intimate relationships change at a time like this.
- Providing EMDR to recover from the trauma of diagnosis and treatment.